Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Simple Blogging Tips 4

Simple Blogging Tips 4 Newbies
Just share what's on your mind
I am very new to blogging and would love to receive any feedback on the proper methods of blogging and pinging your heart.


For all people who are using the Padukai Net Cash Site, My Oppulent Reality, as we all learn with King, padukai and all the wonderful people at Roaring Lion Publishing, I would like to learn more about Spidering, Article Submission, Blogging, Pinging, Photo hosting, video sharing etc.


Please contact me with any info concerning RSS. What is it? Why does it matter?


My websites are in various stages of construction and I am having trouble Streaming Video. But I will get it! You Can Download some great Business Cap clips At: http://www.padukai.com


Please bookmark the site.... I promise a lot of wonderful content with photos to protect yourself and your loved ones.


The Website That I recommend for Everyone to See a Complete System for Online Work Creation is our complete turn key system.




Not even sure what a tag is so I will Put my other site in below. I plan to give away great downloads for learning to all Free members. The sign up page should be functioning and the digital downloads instantanous. Contact me if there is a problem and I will send them to you by email.


Live Long Life!

Thanks


Free to Signup - PaisaPay is completely Free to Join. What more, we pay you Rs. 99 just for signing up.

Spend 15 Minutes Daily - Spending just 15 minutes daily can make you earn Rs. 10,000 per month. No long hour works needed.

Invite Friends and Earn More - You earn for each friend referred by you and their activities.

Register now:
http://www.paisapay.in/register.asp?69259-2314163

 

1 comment:

  1. www.classiindia.com Best Free Classifieds Websites
    Indian No 1 Free Classified website www.classiindia.com
    No Need Registration . Just Post Your Articles Get Life time Income.
    Life time traffic classified websites.Start to post Here ------ > www.classiindia.com

    ReplyDelete